My first feeling

From Morning to Night

From Dawn to Dusk

You came in my heart

and made me anxious every time

When I laughed you laughed

When I cried you cried

You can read me like the leaves of a book

You can feel me like the nerves of my brain

I asked my heart

Is it friendship or some other relationship

My heart failed to answer but

he answered everything

Why those moments spent with you seems to be treasure of my life

Why those moments have become pleasure of my life

Why do your presence make me feel like herald of spring in my heart

Why do your absence make me feel cold static and unfeeling why??

My heart failed to answer but

he answered everything

As he is the one who can read my silence

As he is the one who can predict my forward step

As he is the one who made me walk even on rocky lane.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raining Letters

Atooms to Moolecules

Tetris